- Max Draft: Same as the river mouth and navigational channel.
- Max Loa: 190mts.
- Max Beam: Depends on LOA and draft restriction.
- Hose Connections: 5x 6″ connections and 4 x 4″ connections and 1×8″ connection, as well. This terminal has connections to another private tanks for receivers, which require discharging cargo directly to their port premises. Shippers usually load from their private tanks connected to the colterminales pipelines for vessel’s loading operations.
- Shore Tanks Distance from Manifold: 150mts.
- Elevation of Tanks: 10 mts.
- Storage Capacity: 21332 m3.
- Gangway Used: Shore.
- Normal Working Hours: 24 hours shinc.
Sometimes pilot may request a second tugboat for berthing/unberthing maneuvers for vessels with loa less than 150 meters as the current river is very strong in this area.
The replenishment of bunkers or fresh water are carried ot through barges, as the pier structure does not allow the supply with trucks directly. In case of bunkering the vessel via trucks they must use terminal lines for connecting with the vessel. Bunkering delivery by trucks or by barges thru the river has a surcharge by terminal. Please confirm this extra cost with your broker prior fixing the bunkering. Please note ifo bunker is not able to supply thru pipelines but to barges only.