A catenary anchor 6 lagged SPM used mainly as the loading berth for Caño Limón and Vasconia Crude Oil exports; it is also eventually used for loading Cusiana and Cupiagua Crude Oil.
- Location: LAT 09 29′ 46″ N., LONG 075 44′ 15″ W.
- Max Displacement : 145,000 tones.
- Max LOA : 300m.
- Max Draft : 17.07m.
- Water depth 25m at the berth. 2×16? 150 ANSI flanged hoses on port side.
- No reducers maintained at the terminal.
- 10 Tons SWL ship’s derrick / Crane.
- Average loading rate: 40,000 bph.
- Topping off rate: 15,000 bph.
- Max height of manifold above sea level is 15.0m.
- Max distance bow to manifold is 140.0m.
- Min 15 ton SWL Bow Capstan.
- AKD Bow Stopper 200 SWL, For Chafe Chain ” B ” ( 76 mm Stud Link Chain).
- Bow fairlead(s) require an opening of 600 mm X 450 mm.
- SBT Compulsory.
Vessel must arrive inerted with a max 8% oxygen content in cargo tanks and be capable of closed loading operation. Vessel must inform if ballast was not changed during sailing nor tanks were gas free for inspections / repairs.
- Max Stern Trim 0.015L.
- Propeller fully submerged.
- Full Cert. & Insurances (SOLAS, MARPOL, LIABILITY).
- Full Compliance with ISGOTT / OCIFM.