- Location: LAT 11° 9′ 48″ N, LONG 74° 15′ 30″ W.
- Max Displacement : 70,000 tones.
- Max LOA : 250m.
- Max Draft : 20m.
- Water depth 30m at the berth
- 2×16? 150 ANSI flanged hoses on port side. No reducers maintained at the terminal.
- 10 Tons SWL ship’s derrick / Crane.
- LAT 11° 9′ 48″ N, LONG 74° 15′ 30″ W.
A catenary anchor 6 lagged SPM used mainly as the discharge berth for Diesel Oil and other white imports; it is also eventually used for loading.
- Average loading rate: 40,000 bph
- Topping off rate: 15,000 bph
- Max height of manifold above sea level is 15.0m.
- Max distance bow to manifold is 140.0m
- Min 15 ton SWL Bow Capstan
- AKD Bow Stopper 200 SWL, For Chafe Chain ” B ” ( 76 mm Stud Link Chain)
- Bow fairlead(s) require an opening of 600 mm X 450 mm .
- SBT Compulsory
- Vessel must arrive inerted with a max 8% oxygen content in cargo tanks and be capable of closed loading operation.
- Vessel must inform if ballast was not changed during sailing nor tanks were gas free for inspections / repairs.
- Max Stern Trim 0.015L.
- Propeller fully submerged.
- Full Cert. & Insurances (SOLAS, MARPOL, LIABILITY).
- Full Compliance with ISGOTT / OCIFM.