- Max. Draft Alongside: 29 feet (fw).
- Max. Loa: 185 mts.
- Max. Beam: Not determined but depends on draft restriction.
- Max. Airdraft: 13 mtrs from water leVel to hatch top.
- Loading System/Rate for Bulk Cargo: about 6,000 mt/day agw/wp with ship’s cranes and about 12,000 mt/day agw/wp with conveyor belt.
- Loading System/Rate for Bagged Cement: about 1,500 mt/day agw/wp using ship’s cranes.
- Discharging System/Rate for Bulk Cargo: about 4,000 ‘ 5,000 mt/day agw/wp.
- Normal Working Hours: 24 hrs shinc.
- Security Measurements: Compulsory watchmen service on board during vessel’s stay at the dock. This service is for vessel’s account.
- Crew’s disembarking not allowed during vessel’s stay in port.
Use of conveyor belt for loading coal operations depends on coal grade and some types of vessels that can be loaded from the aft holds to fwd holds, as this conveyor is not mobile and they loose a lot of time during shifting maneuvers.
Shippers estimate each shifting maneuver takes about 2 hours.